Saturday, August 30, 2008

First Day of School

Ok--I have to apologize because I left my camera at home the first day of school so, I took pictures with my cell phone. It is a new phone and well--when I finally figured out how to get the pictures off my phone, they're tiny and so--I will continue to try and figure out how to download a normal size picture off my phone and if I ever do, I will post them. Just know, the kids were cute and ready and raring' to go. Caden enjoys first grade and has a wonderful teacher, Mrs. Davis. We decided to put the Twins in the same class this year and they seem to be doing really well--their teacher's name is Mr. Hyske--he's very nice! The Twins have a ton of homework this year and we're trying to figure out how to juggle all the extra curricular stuff they do and get all their school work done. We're getting there! Thanks for your patience--Bronwyn

No comments: