Sunday, November 2, 2008

Colorado

The evening after my Nana's funeral, we had a nice family dinner. It was a wonderful evening of memories. It's hard to believe that we all grew up so close and now we are spread all over the U.S. But, thanks to my Nana and Papa we will remain close in our hearts and now, the INTERNET!!!

Aunt Susan, Uncle David, Aunt Bev, Uncle Tony, Aunt Betsy, Uncle Dave, my Mom and Dad.

My Nana and Papa's four daughters!

All 10 grandchildren!! Tim, Devon, Meredydd, Brian, Heidi, Jack, Megan, me, Kristen, and Heather. We had a lot of fun talking about the "old days". Especially the "steamroller"--teehee!

1 comment:

rawemoments said...

Hi Bronwyn,

I loved the post about your Nana, it is so touching and a blessing to know that families are forever.

I just wanted to tell you that you look absolutely gorgeous, it was nice to see some photo's of you on your more recent posts.

Keep smiling, I miss you!