Monday, December 15, 2008

Finally--Thanksgiving Pictures!

It was a wonderful Thanksgiving at my parent's home. Our family, my sister and her husband and 3 children and of course my Mom and Dad were there. We have so much to be thankful for this year--it has been a rough year here in California for a lot of people and I feel so blessed to have a roof over our head, food on our table and a steady paycheck. But, I am most grateful to have my family and so many wonderful friends! I'm especially grateful that I got to see all of my cousins, aunts and uncles this year even though it wasn't on the happiest of occasions. Our Nana will be sorely missed but she is SO happy to be back with her one true love, my wonderful Papa! Love to you both!

Brad is the official gravy maker on Thanksgiving day--it was tasty!


Evan and Caden in the playroom--both of them need haircuts!


Alysabeth and Madison with a delicious Pumpkin pie--courtesy of Aunt Heather!


Papa carving one of the juciest birds we've ever had--YUM!


Caden at the dinner table, peaking between the Pilgrims.

No comments: